Latest posts by Nurul Fatimah (see all)
- Instant Heart Rate Android Applications - July 18, 2017
- Kingo Root And Root King Opens Smartphones Root Super User - July 18, 2017
- Garmin Virb Edit Video With A Speedometer From GPS Data - July 18, 2017
Powerline network has a Point A and Point B
Create a network LAN and WIFI can utilise the electrical wiring in the home. Electrical wiring in the home is usually available in a variety of places.How to solutions with WIFI signal, and unable to reach in one place aka blank–spots.But we don’t take alternatives with a LAN cable because it should make and additional installation.Why not take the power cord at home as an internet network. Another solution is to make the network is a network of Powerline.
Electrical wiring in the House already installed properly, and reach out to the rest of the room. We can benefit from the power cable at home and made a ride line network to the internet.For example, a home or building 3 floors are generally the top floor trouble gettingWIFI signal.Development of a Powerline there are already some years ago but in standardise 5-6 last year. At the beginning of the development called the AV to AV2.
Device to the internet like WIFI Router, cable modem router, ADSL router or Fibre Optic routers. Can be connected with cables to the tool ensures that the UTO to reach out further internet connection inside the home. Where the place has power and still be in one line. Allows the installation of the internet with Powerline systems.
The workings of the internet network by Powerline power cord
Simply put here called like this, there are a Point A and Point b.
- LAN UTP cable using the networking from one point to another point. Most connections are good but need wiring and installation.
- WIFI uses radio signals to open spaces. Distance the signal depending on the design of the room until it reaches Point b. When blocked then the WIFI signal will be lost.
- Powerline using power cable, or LAN network hitchhike to the House electrical wiring and reach to the entire room. Cable lines the further constraints may slow the speed of data transfer.
- The unit left was TL-PA4010 that receives the signal from the LAN router and forwarding to the electrical wiring in the home (Point A)
- TL-WPA4220-right units that receive signals from the electricity network and forwarded into the LAN and WIFI signal (Point B)
One package is already complete for the start, just installed as Powerline Extender tools. Live plug, press and the street. Whether it will be coupled with Point B to another, to be placed in different places are certainly not a problem. During his time in the House has electric power connector panels and units of the same standard. Minimum required 2 tools as 1 Point A and Point B 1.
Specifications Of TP-Link WPA4220KIT
|Plug Type||EU, UK, US, AR|
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.11b/g/n|
|Interface||2*10/100Mbps Ethernet Port|
|Button||Pair, Reset, Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Clone|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 7.608W (220V/50Hz)|
Typical: 7.216W (220V/50Hz)
Standby: 4.610W (220V/50Hz)
|LED Indicator||PWR, PLC, ETH, Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Clone|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||3.7 x 2.1 x 1.6 in. (94×54×40mm)|
|Range||300 Meters over electrical circuit|
|Signal Rate||11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic)|
11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
|Reception Sensitivity||270M: [email protected]% PER|
130M: [email protected]% PER
108M: [email protected]% PER
54M: [email protected]% PER
11M: [email protected]% PER
6M: [email protected]% PER
1M: [email protected]% PER
|Wireless Security||64/128-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK|
|Advanced Functions||Enable/DisableWireless Radio,WMM, Wireless Statistics|
|Modulation Technology||OFDM (PLC)|
WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK Encryption
Mounting diagram Powerline Adapter
How Powerline connection system, can be seen in the picture below.
- Unit TP-Link TL–PA4010 paired near Router WIFI Modem/Router or Router FO. Connected by LAN cable UTP and TL-PA4010 electric connectors are fitted to the home.
- The signal from the TL-PA410 will spread to the rest of the electrical wiring. And captured/received by tool TL-WPA4220. Of this tool was changed to Powerline signal LAN or WIFI, in order to give internet access to notebooks, computers, and the smartphone over WIFI
The weakness of the Powerline network
- Powerline can be utilised to create a network of the internet/LAN at home. But not for speed, but rather the solution to make the network internet at home.
- Using the electrical wiring in the home allows a data transfer speed of interruption occurs.
- The power grid into a ride system Powerline LANS can be interrupted other power tools. Avoid installing the Powerline devices are connected to the use of large currents and cause noise. Examples connector electrical equipment near to water pump, fan, washing machine, air conditioner, power supply switching, charger adapter type and more.
- Suggested Powerline device is mounted directly to the electrical connector.
- The Impact of Noise on the power line at home can reduce the range and speed powerline networking.
- Not recommended for home electricity network 3 phase. Other barriers, cable lines that traversed would have to pass on some of the circuit breakers is not necessarily well affordable by the Powerline signal. Unless you know the blueprint installation cable. Tool Circuit breaker (fuse) may decrease the speed of the data sent between two devices. A simple example, electricity networks 1 and 2 floors likely have to go through 2 or 3 Circuit Breaker.
- The quality of the power supply unit can affect the performance of Powerline
- The distance of the cables, the further causes its transfer Point A to Point B in the powerline system getting slow.
- Powerline network users are advised to use only one brand.
- Don’t expect to connect between two Powerline devices to your home next to or the opposite. We have already tried Powerline network and cannot be captured by a device when the signal must pass through an electrical pole.
Powerline network advantages
- Powerline devices are very easy to setup.
- The installation is very easy, press the button and the system is already running with the Default mode (model TP-LINK WPA4220).
- Powerline can be moved, as long as the electrical connectors are available with the same cable line.
- Ideally the connection between devices directly connected to the same cable between point A and B to the maximum transfer speed
- Distance 300 meters reach theory cable length 100 meters between practice or less.But it allows extra distance when aided by WIFI Extender
- Electrical wiring in the home can reach into the corners of the room, the possibilities of the tool can reach areas that cannot be reached WIFI signals.
- Standard connection type AV 500 with a speed of 500Mbps not for speed. Because half of the data packets are used for physical Data (internet), and disturbance on the power cord.
- Powerline Network can be a solution when WIFI and LAN are not likely to use.
- When you need a higher transfer speed, it can use a standard higher like Powerline models AV1200 + faster.