TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS
3D Printing is the process of making solid objects or real three-dimensional designof a digitally into a 3D form that can not only be seen but also held and has volume. In short if we habitually hear printing process can only print a text or image on a paper or media 2 dimensions that do not have the volume, now in an increasingly technological developments rapidly, we can also print or printing process for the manufacture of tools or objects in the media 3D (3 dimensional).
Types of 3D Printers
- Direct And Binder Printer 3D
3D printers type direct has a working mechanism using inkjet technology. This technology has been around since 1960 when used on a 2D printer. Although the technology used inkjet printer into 3D it works any time almost similar when used into a 2D printer. Inkjet where to move forward backwards while removing the fluid. And the difference is a 2D printer is an inkjet only moves forward or backward horizontally, whereas inkjet 3D printers can also move vertically or diagonally while removing the liquid but not ink such as 2D printer but rather wax and polymer plastics.
While the 3D printers type of binder in the process works together using inkjet nozzles for pouring liquids to form each layer. But it has differences with the direct type, where the type of binder to print using two separate material in the form of dry powder and liquid glue. With a working mechanism, the first dry powder done pouringliquid glue then given so that the binding occurs. So on until the entire process is complete.
- Photopolymerization Dan Sintering
Photopolymerization if observed from their naming comes from the word which means light and Photo polymer that has the meaning of chemical compounds, plastic.So it can be said as a type of 3D printers that have a way of working with liquid plastic then shed a given form of ultraviolet laser shines. And during this very process is able to transform liquid into a solid form.
While the 3D printers type sintering in the process of work involving solid particlesgiven process shines. And this kind of process is commonly referred to with Selective laser sintering (SLS) i.e. prosesprinter 3D works using a laser to melt powdered plastic that melted and then froze again forming layers are printed. Types of sintering very compatible to print objects that come from the metal. Due to the manufacturing process on the metal often require mechanisms of solid liquid solid then later again.And the advantages resulting from the process of sintering is a high precision level.
The workings of 3D Printing
The following are techniques or the workings of the 3D Printer:
- Stereolithography (SLA) is a technique for 3D Printing. The trick is to add a continuous layer on the photopolymer materials heading upwards. The material is used in the beginning is liquid (fluid) and hardens when the liquid is exposed to ultraviolet light.
- Digital Light Processing (DLP) is a technique similar to the SLA that makes liquidmaterials hardened with ultraviolet light. But, in the process of digital shines, the object was originally shaped liquid filled. Most of the liquid will be illuminated, which of course will harden the liquid and hardened objects will sink down and raise the liquid. This process is continuously done to the 3D objects were successfully created.
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) use a very high power to combine a variety of materials, such as plastic, glass, ceramic, and metal into a 3D output.
- Electron Beam Melting (EBM) is the process of 3D Printing material of metal. The process in a vacuum and started the process by spreading a layer of metal powser(more often use titanium). Electron beam will melt the powder into the hard layer. Objects that are created with this technique will be very strong.
- Multi Jet Modelling (MJM) have the same way of working with inkjet printers. Hespread a layer of resin powder and a squirt of glue that have various colors and hardens on a single layer. Multi Jet Modelling is very useful because it is very fast and supports the provision of color.
- Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM) heated nozzle using materials and will melt like plastic material on the results of the output. The nozzle will move horizontally and vertically which is set by the computer. When the material comes out of the nozzle,the material hardens.
- All 3D Printing activity, most will use a STL File. STL File format 3D modelling that makes 3D the Printer do its job with a convenient and effective way to cut the object out of the layer at the time of print. STL files created by most Computer Aided Design (CAD).
- Different scoring inanimate objects, 3D Printer with material living cells (bioprinting) will produce an output in the form of soluble gel cell and to support and protectthe cells during printing. All of the output cell bioprinters from head bioprint moving left and right, back and forth, up and down, in order to put the cells exactly whereneeded. Over a period of a few hours, it allows large organic objects are constructed from many layers of very thin.