Advantages and disadvantages of 3D Printing
3D Printing is a new breakthrough in the world of technology. This breakthrough is highly popular in all parts of the world, especially among scientists and nobles. This is because they believe that 3D Printing technologies will be able to bring this worldon the progress and welfare of society. Associated with the definition itself, 3D Printing is a printer with particular sophistication, which is able to print exactly the samethings, with his soft image files, in the form of 3D (no longer limited to print the image on paper only). Hence, what are the advantages and disadvantages of 3D Printing?
- the first is for the manufacture of the product. The current manufacture of the product can be done easily, quickly and in detail with this technique, even up to the size of a millimeter. This is because of advances in technology that’s been developed forsoftware and 3D printers.
- Typically, one object creation takes about 1 minutes even less. But, if the form object is complicated, then could eat more of it. Compared to create the object manually,of course with 3D Printing more efficient time.
- Can produce products of manufacturers such as shoes, jewelry, clothes, phone case, toys, even cars, etc.
- However, it turns out that 3D Printing technology may not necessarily be well received by the public. In fact it can cause harmful changes to the life of the world.
- One of the bad effects that could be caused by the 3D Printing technology is the demise of manufacturing jobs. As for the specs of the manufacturing jobs are generally in the form of jobs requiring low capabilities as services. In fact, some large countries, like China for example, more heavily dependent on the existence of work-basedservices to meet the needs of the economy.
- In addition, 3D Printing is also not practical in some ways, one of which is a materialforming. 3D printers also have limitations namely could provide one kind of material any time to one of his machines.
- Another impact that could be caused by developing rapid 3D Printing is the demise of copyright. This is because people can be with your heart print stuff they want with only with the design or images in the form of sof files only. The most famous product piracy certainly not again become difficult. In fact, brand-brand famous can also be owned without costly purchase in its original outlet.
- Next, remember people can print any design with soft, not a thing is not possible if the crime numbers will increase. Because, with the current state of the rare 3D Printing still has many people who pocketed the proceeds from buying firearms on the black market. Certainly ownership of dangerous weapons freely would be higher if 3DPrinting already propagate to the rest of the population.
In conclusion, the 3D Printing technology will bring the world into the post-centuryindustrialization in which the product will be obtained with cheaper and faster produce it in large quantities. However, given the effect of the 3D Printing is also quite harmful, so one need to be developed the right solution in order to menyeimbangi the existence of 3D Printing in the middle of a social life, economy, and culture of the people of the world.